Thank you so much for your effective prayers :-) The Lord's Holy Spirit was totally present at Calvary Chapel Temecula. Many guests arrived and the church was packed. After the preaching of scripture was completed, I asked the people the following; "How many of you need to humble yourselves, ask God for forgiveness, place your faith and trust in God, and accept Jesus Christ into your heart as Lord and the Savior, 40-50 people raised their hands!!!" I then invited them to pray the "Sinners Prayer" if they felt it was time to get right with God. Afterward I explained what a Christian life looks like. Below are things you did for this event and helpful steps, as you share the gospel and invite people to Christ :-)
1) We prayed for God to prepare the hearts of the people and the message. We prayed for God's mercy and grace to be available for those who believe.
2) We shared the gospel. That Jesus died and rose from the cross to atone for the sins of those who believe in Him. That the penalty of sin is Hell, but the way to forgiveness and salvation is through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ alone.
3) We challenged them to stop following the ways of this world and to instead follow and place their faith and trust in Jesus Christ for life. To not mock God.
4) We gave examples of what a Christian life is. A life of grace, submission, obedience, faith and trust based on the teachings of God's Holy Scriptures.
5) We challenged them to pray each day, read the Bible each day, join a bible teaching church, and attend a weekly (bible teaching) bible study.
While Sunday's service was an organized event, you too can follow the steps above and share the gospel with your family and friends. Now I caution you, this may appear like a "System", but to those who are perishing it is a way to life through Jesus Christ. It is the way I happened to come to Christ :-) Our job is to share the gospel and invite people to Christ, it is God's job to provide salvation through His Holy Spirit. Thank you again for your support and prayers. I love you guys :-)
In His Grace,
Aurelio F. Barreto III, FOUNDER & CEO