C.S. Lewis once said, "Faith is the art of holding on to things in spite of your changing moods and circumstances." We as believers are called to live by faith and not by sight. We are to trust God and His plan wholeheartedly, regardless of our circumstances. However, we are also called to live out our faith.
It should be evident to everyone around us that we are a follower of Jesus Christ. "What good is it, dear brothers and sisters, if you say you have faith but don’t show it by your actions? Can that kind of faith save anyone? So you see, faith by itself isn’t enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless. Now someone may argue, ‘Some people have faith; others have good deeds.’ But I say, ‘How can you show me your faith if you don’t have good deeds? I will show you my faith by my good deeds.’" (James 2:14, 17-18). Let this be a challenge to you to live by faith and to live out your faith.
This shirt features:
- Material: 100% cotton jersey.
- 1" rib height
- Chest measurements given on the whole. For on the half measurements divide number by two
- Set in collar.
- Taped shoulder to shoulder.
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem.
- Wash Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors, tumble dry low, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, do not iron.
- Printed in: USA
- Produced in: Mexico - Fair Labor Policy
Faith without works is dead. James 2:17-20