My Lord and Savior was hammered onto my cross by three nails: One through each hand and one through His feet. He suffered in my place. He was bruised for my iniquities. At any time He could have whispered a word to end it all but He stayed on that cross for you and me. Then through the pain and anguish, He cried out "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do." That is a real man...tougher than nails
For bracelets similar to the one in the picture CLICK HERE!
(bracelet sold separately)
This shirt's features includes:
- 4.5 oz. 100% cotton preshrunk jersey knit
- Euro style fit in neck, shoulders and sleeves.
- Seamless double-needle stitched rib knit 7/8" collar.
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit.
- Taped neck and shoulders.
- Tubular knit construction.
- Double-needle stitched sleeve and bottom hems.
Tougher than nails. Jesus.