"I Ain’t Even Mad Bro God Forgives." This design provides a strong reminder to us that we need to forgive others because Christ forgave us. In Matthew 18, Jesus gives a parable of a debtor who owed a king a debt he couldn’t repay. In this parable, the debtor begs for mercy and is forgiven of his debt. However, after receiving such mercy from the king, the debtor then turns around and has someone put in prison for owing him a small amount of money. Outraged, the king brings back the forgiven debtor, reminding him of how he was forgiven of an enormous debt and then asks "‘Shouldn’t you have mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had mercy on you?’ Then the angry king sent the man to prison to be tortured until he had paid his entire debt. ‘That’s what my heavenly Father will do to you if you refuse to forgive your brothers and sisters from your heart.’" (Matthew 18:21-35). The Bible tells us that God is a forgiving God but He will not forgive us if we do not forgive others. God had mercy on us and forgave us of a debt that we couldn’t repay so shouldn’t we show that same amount of forgiveness to those who wrong us?
This shirt features:
- Material: 100% cotton jersey.
- 1" rib height
- Chest measurements given on the whole. For on the half measurements divide number by two
- Set in collar.
- Taped shoulder to shoulder.
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem.
- Wash Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors, tumble dry low, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, do not iron.
- Printed in: USA
Product Reads: I Aint Even Mad Bro. God forgives. Edify.