i think I have the answer to stay, but have a few reservations. please pray some more. I know time will tell, but all the prayers will help me along the way. Please help me with having some reservations. I do not know if it is because of what I have been through negatively emotionally, or if there is something I should give up on. Thanks for the prayers... Geri
Original Prayer Request (posted 2 Years Ago): please pray that i make the right decision to keep my boyfriend or not. that it is gods will. and for me to be understanding to the truth of what the relationship is.